[Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Denice on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:42 am

OMG you guys need to watch it!
Oh and if you do start to watch watch the first season first ( of course] but it's not Clannad: After story it's just Clannad.
Defiantly recommend it[:
It's like drama and comedy and romance and awesomeness [:
Ok so GO WATCH IT!

Denice

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 pm

YES CLANNAD + CLANNAD AFTER STORY = BESTEST ANIME EVER
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

YES!

Post  Denice on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Very Happy What a Face

Denice

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

FRICK YEAH CLANNAD!!
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 am

Due to EXTREME hype, I started watching. Finished episode 4, not too bad.
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Omfg
It's the greatest anime ever (when you combine both seasons)

You will not regret it
ALSO DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF
LIKE FOR SERIOUS DON'T DO IT
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

YAH for srs. Just avoid every and all clannad discussions/topics/conversations. When you finish, you shall have become a man.

Skip the OVAs IMO. We all know who should have ended up with whom. Suspect
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 am

Omfg, I'm at ep 7 and Fuko's condition got worse....-extreme depression-
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Kay, I just finished season one. I think the most sad moment for me is when Fuko disappeared ;=;. I don't get it though, what makes this anime so good o_o. I haven't watched many anime's, so I might not know, but yeah.
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 am

AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
AFTERSTORY!!!!!!vAFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 am

whatdapile wrote:AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
AFTERSTORY!!!!!!vAFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Swordmaster on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 am

Noko wrote:
whatdapile wrote:AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
AFTERSTORY!!!!!!vAFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
avatar
Swordmaster

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FoxxyLoveshakes on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Swordmaster wrote:
Noko wrote:
whatdapile wrote:AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
AFTERSTORY!!!!!!vAFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!

I vote the dorm lady/cat arc the second saddest arc.

Fuko is love.

The moment in season 1 where all the girls simultaneously realize they're in the friendzone was also unexpectedly sad for me.
avatar
FoxxyLoveshakes

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 24
Location : Another World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

FoxxyLoveshakes wrote:
Swordmaster wrote:
Noko wrote:
whatdapile wrote:AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!
AFTERSTORY!!!!!!vAFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!AFTERSTORY!!!!!!

I vote the dorm lady/cat arc the second saddest arc.

Fuko is love.

The moment in season 1 where all the girls simultaneously realize they're in the friendzone was also unexpectedly sad for me.

Yeah same for me lol
Well not sad but more of a "Oh mang that sux this anime is so good"
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 am

Roger made Dave change the title. For shame.

Edit: I laughed during that entire tennis match scene. Twasnt sad for me at all. Roger's a woman. As stated here.
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FoxxyLoveshakes on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am

Did anyone else cry bitch tears? I broke down like a little girl. I swear, I've never cried like that about anything. :c
avatar
FoxxyLoveshakes

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 24
Location : Another World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I cried for Fuko and Nagisa in season 1
After Story I cried for like pretty much everything and for three of those episodes you know which ones I'm talking about I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, FUCK MY LIFE FML I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP"
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

I think everyone cried bitch tears at some point in the anime. If you didn't, you're not human....

oh god afterstory Crying or Very sad
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 am

The only time I teared was when THAT event happened near the end. I didn't for anything else. It pushed me over the edge, I couldn't take it >_>"
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Noko on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

You finished After Story Kovin?
avatar
Noko
Admin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 24
Location : 願いが叶う場所

http://mwashi.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Yup, I know why the anime is so good now.

Tear count
Season 1 - 0
Afterstory - 1

I teared, no crying. LOL
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  whatdapile on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Kevin wrote:Yup, I know why the anime is so good now.

Tear count
Season 1 - 0
Afterstory - 1

I teared, no crying. LOL

i call bullshit. Be a man and admit you bawled.

It's either bullshit or YOU HAVE NO SOUL. WHICH IS IT, HUH? WHICH IS IT?!
avatar
whatdapile

Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : College

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kevin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 pm

I actually don't cry easily... It's not like I didn't feel sadness or something, it's just that it wasn't enough for me to cry. LOL And BAWLING? usrs? Wussies. LOL
avatar
Kevin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers]CLANNAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum